Possible · Impossible puzzles
TPS: 280mm x 216mm
Ready to beat boredom, the possible· impossible puzzle series covers all types of detailed visual puzzle from spot the difference to odd one out, and dot-to-dot mazes. These specialised and challenging puzzles get progressivly harder as children work through the book, helping the development of their problem-solving skills. For added fun, each puzzle includes a time challenge of the expected duration with the aim of beating the clock! The solutions are included in the back of the book.
- Range of different types of visual puzzle.
- Time challenge on every puzzle.
- Puzzles become progressively harder.
- Develops problem-solving skills.
- Highly detailed illustrations.
- Also available as 32- page titles and as 192-page bind-ups.
Written by: Elizabeth Golding
Illustrated by: Marc Pachow